There are about 400 classical preparations using about 1500 herbal raw materials. They are broadly classified in different product categories as follows:
- Arishtam and Asavam - emphasis on Dashamoolarishtam and Dashamoola Jeerakam apart from all other names
- Kashayam/ Kwath - Emphasize Amrutha Rajanyadi and Musthaadi marma kashayam
- Rasayana and Lehyam - Chyavanaprash, Agasthya Rasayan, Ashwagandha Rasaya, Dasamoola Rasayan, Narasimha Rasayan and others
- Thailam/ Kuzhambu/ Keram - Dhanwantharam Thailam, Dhanwantharam Kuzhambu, Murivenna, Neelibhringadi Keram/hair oil, Kottamchukkadi Kuzhambu, Pizhicchil kuzhambu, Massage oil, Avarthi etc.
- Chooran/Choornam - Rasnadi, Thalees, Triphala, Hinguvachadi and others
- Ghee - Brahmi, Panchagavya, Thikthaka, Mahal Pachagavya, Indukantham, Gulgulu thikthaka etc.
- Gulika/ Vati - Kaisora Guggulu, Manasamithra vatakam, Yogarajaguggulu
- Lepam - Ilaneer kuzhamb
This division deals with medicines with classical ayurvedic base but developed or adapted for a particular ailment or symptom. These products are prescribed medicines and belongs to the Pharma sector:
- Kolstrahlin Capsules - Cholesterol
- Glycin Powder - Diabetes
- Inflacin Capsules Viral - Infections, Flu, Chikun Guniya etc
- Nishakathakadi Capsules - Diabetes
- Anulax - Antacid
- Alpina Liniment - Joint and muscle pains
- Personal Care Division
- Dhanwanthari Herbal Shampoo - 100ml and 8ml sachet
- Dhanwanthari Aloe Vera Soap
- Dhanwanthari Sandal Soap
- Dhanwanthari Jasmine Soap
- Dhanwanthari Pain Balm
- Dhanwanthari Hair Oil
- Dhanwanthari Baby oil
- Dhanwanthari Face cream
- Dhanwanthari Face Pack (all above italicized to be marketed in the coming months)
A few of the classical preparations in Ayurveda is now being promoted as FMCG products. Dhanwanthari launched this relatively new division by taking a few classical products. Incidentally, Dhanwanthari had successfully introduced Chyavanaprasm and Dasamoolarishtam to the market as OTC products way back in 1930’s for the first time in India.
- Chyavanaprash - General tonic and immunity
- Ashwagandha Rasayan - Weight increase and activeness
- Dasamoolarishtam - General tonic and appetiser
- Dasamoola Jeerakarishtam - post natal care.